free las vegas slots: Video poker machines Absolutely free – Vegas Casino Slot machine game Machines: Appstore pertaining to Android

Important to know: “A certificate of marital status may only be issued six months before the intended date of marriage,” explains Lang. If one of the partners is widowed, couples often have to present the death certificate of the deceased to the marriage registry office. Such a certificate is to be applied for via the registry office at which the death was recorded.

If one of the partners is divorced, those wishing to marry are usually obliged to obtain a marriage certificate from the registry office in which the marriage was concluded or registered with a note that the marriage was dissolved. In addition, some countries set a notice period.

Couples who want to be on the safe side when planning and running their wedding abroad should hire a wedding agency. Such experts support you with the formalities and make sure that everything is legal and complete. “The bride and groom have to get the documents themselves,” explains Melanie Goldberg from the Association of German Wedding Planners.

In addition, a wedding agency organizes the celebration after the yes. “Two people who are getting married abroad should have someone by their side who is very familiar with the customs and mentality in the respective country and who also has a perfect command of the local language,” says Goldberg, who also runs the “marry me – wedding agency” operates.

But even if couples want to do without a wedding agency, they should not avoid a personal consultation. “Naturally, even the best informational brochures cannot provide answers to individual cases,” explains Lang.

Leave a Comment